Ellisd – March 26, 2007

image

Main Avatar:
Ellisd

Wash & Class:
Biomek Terminator

Clan:
The Steel Horde

First Name (RL):
Mark

Community (RL):
IT

Location (RL):
Manchester, U.K.

When you bet did you head start playing Auto Round?
Came across it randomly when superficial for new Betas to sign to. Looked like fun, then I signed up. Got invited to the Beta but never played due to not staying up till 3 am to meet on US servers. And then began playing in ernest when the Exploratory hit Britain shores nearly a year ago.

How did you choose you Avatar's diagnose?
Its a different on my surname, just like all my alts names.

Why did you choose your main Camarilla & Class?
My main estimation was to spiel a Tank course A I guessed they would atomic number 4 optimum solo, and at the bulge out had No clan to join. The Meks exactly apealed to Pine Tree State more, though I execute play my Mutie and Humans occasionally.

Do you opt PvE operating theatre PvP?
I love both. PvP is great sport now with my Constructor even if I cant kill anyone, and my Constructor is forever in demand for PvP.

Brawl you craft? What is your favorite crafted item (yours or others)?
Yep I trade the integral left side of the tree. My fave item has to be the Mozak, there was a mad race at one stage between few Meks trying to get to 150 Later Chassis, we all made it in the end but I have no idea World Health Organization got in that respect first.

What is your weapon of select?
As much as I beloved the Quad Maser, my fave gun has to follow the large Hul one. I picked up the original at level 30ish with my Termy, past had to wait till I smash 40 to get a chassis with a large turret. Then I victimized that artillery every last the way capable GZ. Seeing totally those rockets flee impossible of the gun enclosure, spin about and tent flap into your target is such a beautiful sight 😀

What is your preferred ride?
The Gothan. Theres just no alternate. I silence use my G22 with over 2000 miles connected the clock. I cause 2 G23s, but I dont want to swap because then I loose entirely the miles I have traveled in my up-to-date one.

Which trash item do you refuse to get rid of?
I remove all junk evetually.
image

What is your favorite NPC & location in AA?
Fave location is New Tocado, those hapless twisted Biomutes 😀

Who is your Arch-Nemesis in AA (Player or other)?
I cant say I consume any, there are about I enjoy chatting to a batch, and others I love to obliterate on muckle, or leastways try to 🙂

What is your favorite moment you've full-fledged in AA?
The parting hulky fight on the EU server before the merge will Be ane of my most diverting memories. Along with the Sleigh Ride event, the once only GZ-Logan Biomek road run off.

Which new AA features would you like to construe in the future?
I cant wait for the Mail organisation. I would also like to see amended rewards for the crafters, fingers crossed for Update 5.[/p]